Return And Refund Policy
Satisfying your expectations is one of our highest priorities, that is why we have implemented our return and refunds policy to make your shopping a pleasant experience. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, you may exchange or return your item (subject to return shipping fees). For this please take into account the following.
All products must be returned via reliable shipping or delivery transport services. When the product is received, the adequate solution will be applied. You may choose from the following options:
Full refunds with a 3% restocking fee can be made.
Our inventory is limited. You will rarely find two of the same product, but if there is another, you can choose to replace.
You can use it to buy another product until you use 100% of the available credit. If the new product is lower in price, then the rest of the money will be returned.
REPAIR AND REFINISHING
Based on our experience, nearly every damage can be repaired by our team of expert craftsmen. If the error is on our behalf, reparation is free.
FEES AND RATES
The customer will cover 100% of the return transportation cost. If the product is returned without having paid the transportation fee, Danish Modern L. A. will deduct the transportation costs from the refund amount.
Shipping or Delivery costs are non-refundable.
A 3% restocking fee will apply to products returned in non-defective condition.
FOR REFUNDS AND RETURNS, THE FOLLOWING MUST BE FULFILLED
- The product was damaged by the means of transport used by Danish Modern L. A.
- The time limit to report a problem or change your product is five days after the date it was delivered.
- Through photographs show the damages and send them immediately.
- You must return all your aggregates in excellent, original and complete conditions, such as packaging, documents, and accessories.
THE REFUND AND RETURN POLICY DOES NOT APPLY WHEN
- That the product has been resized, damaged or altered by the customer.
- That the customer has organized his own Shipping or Delivery and in transit, the product suffered damages or losses.
- When the product has been purchased for final sale or at a discount event.
DAMAGES AND LOSSES
DAMAGED OR LOST PRODUCTS DUE TO MISHANDLING OF SHIPPING OR DELIVERY
Before returning the product, you must contact our sales representatives and immediately send photographic evidence of the product damage.
When a product is damaged, the personnel of the Shipping companies can visit it to inspect the packing conditions, since they need to show what the causes of the damage were.
- White Glove Freight: Upon delivery, the product will be inspected by the driver. Personnel will note any damage and report back to the shipping company.
- Ground Shipping: Please keep all packaging and photograph the damaged package for proof of shipper mishandling. If photos do not suffice, an inspector will visit your home to verify product damage. Keep all packaging – boxes, packing peanuts, bubble wrap, etc.
- Carefully read the descriptions of the product, such as: color, size, material, price, whether the product is eligible or not for refund or return, etc.
- Browse the website carefully and observe every detail that makes up the product.
- Before considering the product as damaged, make sure you have assembled and correctly installed each of the parts that make it up, in products that use electricity, make the connections precisely.
- Our sales staff is trained and available to help you in any situation.
Contact Us For More Information
by Appointment Only
- New Year's
- Independence Day
- Christmas Day