- Greta M. Grossman 6229 Buffet Deck for Glenn of California
- Vintage Tree Wall Art Sculpture
- Mid Century Modern Walnut Dresser
- Vista of California Multi Color Lacquer Dresser
- Greta M. Grossman 831 "Grasshopper" Floor Lamp for Ralph O. Smith
- Mid Century Dux Style Lounge Chairs
- Vintage Tufted Leather Sofa
- Adrian Pearsall Sofa for Craft Associates
Bojesen was born August 15, 1886 in Copenhagen, Denmark. He first trained to be a grocer, but in 1906 began working for Danish silversmith Georg Jensen. The Danish Museum of Art & Design describes his early work as being in an Art Nouveau style, likely due to Jensenâs influence. His later work was simpler and more functional.
Hans J Wegner
Was a world renowned Danish furniture designer. His high quality and thoughtful work, along with a concerted effort from several of his manufacturers, contributed to the international popularity of mid-century Danish design
Born on 30 January 1912 to an authoritarian father who was a textile wholesaler representing several English, Scottish and Swiss textile manufacturers in Denmark, and a mother who died shortly after he was born.
Arne Jacobsen was born on 11 February 1902 in Copenhagen. His father Johan was a wholesale trader in safety pins and snap fasteners. His mother Pouline was a bank teller whose hobby was painting floral motifs.